Monday, February 6, 2017

Best Valentine's Day Quotes for Him


Winters are times for comfort, coziness, warmth and also the bonfire, hand in hand and endless talks while sharing the same blanket. It is that time of the year when there is a nip in the air with a hint of romance and love birds become ecstatic over romantic ideas. The sudden shudder when he holds your hands and you could just blush while looking at him. When the evenings are darker and colder, and a sense of excitement surrounds us, that, is the perfect time for lovers to prep up for Valentine’s Day, the time to celebrate love.

From chocolate to red roses and candle-light romantic dinners to secret admirers, who doesn’t enjoy a nice Valentine’s Day gift. Even I did, but apparently my totally romantic guy expects something more sensual and heart-touching as he is totally into those romantic stories and movies. Moving away from archetypal presents and surprises, I have complied some very romantic Valentine’s day quotes for him.

Because as they say, words could melt your lover’s heart. And obviously actions can become more powerful with words spoken. I know you all must be planning to make this day perfect for your guy with absolutely amazing ideas. Taking a cue from these Valentine’s Day quotes, you can make your day even sweeter and more romantic. Simply accompany your gifts with these lovely quotes for him. So this Valentine’s Day, awaken the poetess in you and jot down something nice for him.


And if you are not born a poet, have paucity of words, or go mum at that right moment, don’t worry. I have prepared the Top 10 Famous Valentine quotes that you can use to surprise your Valentine to make him love you even more.

  • I may not be a part of your firsts – first kiss, first red rose, first date, but I’d want to be your last everything.
  • I love you as much as that cute fat kid loves his chocolate waffle cake.
  • Meeting you may be what destiny planned; staying together was my choice that I’d never regret even for a second.
  • Every time I wait for you, I get the same feeling you had when Tendulkar was playing towards his century.
  • You are the one with whom I’d celebrate every moment from now until forever right from the first strand of grey hair to my first wrinkle.
  • The other day I saw Bret Lee bowling at a speed at which my heart beats when you kiss me.
  • This valentine let me give you another reason to tell how special you are. You are that one percent of torrent download without which the movie remains incomplete.
  • When I first met you, I never had an idea that one moment will be my forever.
  • With you I forget all the things that hurt me inside.
  • It’s you every single time I think of magic, it’s you when I talk of connection and it’s you and only when I talk of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment