Saturday, February 18, 2017

Valentine’s day dates gone wrong


How to make Valentine’s day a “perfect” date is what is one of the most herculean tasks of all times. No matter how many friends advice you or how much blogs you go through, there is always that nervousness of ‘what if she doesn’t like the idea’?

Once one of my friends devised a foolproof Valentine’s day date for his girl that included trekking and rappelling since his girl is adventure freak. But unfortunately their car broke down mid-way leaving them stranded in middle of nowhere. Needless to say their trip was memorable for all bad reasons. Poor guy! Read More Valentine Messages

We asked 7 women for their worst ever Valentine's Day dates so that all you alpha males can get an idea of what not to do. So, I had been dating this guy for over two months and was super excited for our first Valentine’s day together. Two days before Feb 14th, I received a text from him to get ready for a sleepover at his place. *Blush. I packed my sexiest lingerie, cute PJs and learnt a step or two of lap dance. His room was nicely decorated and plan was that we’ll binge watch movies on Netflix. We settled with our tubs of popcorns and I was taken aback the moment movie began. It was SAW series!!! I ended up watching SAW on my Valentine’s day date.  - Kelly, 22



He was one of the most eligible bachelors at my workplace. Wheatish complexion, 6’2” height and chiselled body made him drool worthy. And when he asked me out, I was on cloud nine. He asked me to be ready in the evening and he was supposed to pick me up. We went to this fancy shmancy fine dine restaurant and just when we were enjoying our drinks, entered his parents. Meeting someone’s parents on first date, that was SUPER AWKWARD! I faked an emergency at my place and literally ran out of that place. - Natasha, 27 Read More Valentine Messages for Boyfriend

He had this habit of surprising me which used to be awkward at times and last Valentine was one such day. On 13th Feb, I received his text asking to pack my bags and gear up. I was kinda excited but afraid at the same time. Next morning he was there at my door, and we started our voyage for some unknown place (secrets are what he like). Close to 3 hour drive and we reached to this amazing place covered in middle of a jungle like area. But wait a second, we were supposed to rappelling and bungee jumping (and I was on my periods). That guy didn’t even bother to share the plan so that I could drop a hint about the tsunami in my uterus. We were on way back in next couple of hours, and I was thinking of ways to break up with him. – Anaya, 24

We had plans to go to my favourite rooftop restro bar on Valentine’s day. He was the one leading all the plans, so I chose to relax. So he picked me from my place, we went for a movie before heading for dinner. By the time we reached there, he realised, he has not made bookings. All famished and irate by that time, I had to settle for Pizza Hut. Though he made up for it the next day, but that date...still I feel arghh!! – Liza, 29 Read More Valentines Messages for Her

So I have always been towards the higher side of weighing scale. I was dating this super health conscious guy, who used to preach me (at times) about how to lose weight. I was ignorant to all those talks and continued dating him. Last valentine’s I went to his place, things were great until he served the dinner. The food was....a nightmare for any date. Pretending to be oh-so-heath-conscious, he served lettuce salad with white vinegar dressing, some diet soup and fresh fruit salad. I was flabbergasted and taken aback and that was it. Next moment I broke up with him and treated myself with cheese burst pizza, three donughts and a tub of choco-chip ice-cream. - Ghasia, 25

No comments:

Post a Comment